Sunday, November 14, 2010

Summer 3

Whipple/Hurst Family Mini Reunion!
Over the weekend of the Forth of July my parents, sister and her family all spent a week in Idaho at my Grandparents house. We couldn't find another time to have a full on Whipple Family Reunion so we had it while we spent our week at my Grandparents house.
We went to Shoshone Fall and Cauldron Lind by Twin Falls Idaho. It was really fun and neat to see some of the beauties of Idaho. As you can see my sister was 8 1/2 months pregnant and having contractions so we spent our time at her constant aid it was exciting. Monroe was able to come for the Hurst Family Reunion but being the wonderful provider he is went home to work for the rest of the week.

We also had my mothers families reunion and it was a lot of fun. We started off with a wonderful breakfast followed by a Mountain/Road Bike ride. Never a bad time to ride! While some the family went on a dirt bike ride my sister Megan and I entertained the children with some really fun games that ended in a water fight a Hurst Family must. We all had a great time seeing family and spending time with my Grandparents.






No comments: