Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Brief Intermission!

My most handsome son Mason turned 5 yesterday and it was a really fun day even from the time we woke up. Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow, Snow! We started our day by making snow angles, a snow man, and having a snowball fight. What a way to begin a birthday.



I then had the privilege of attending Mason's preschool class. It was so nice to visit and see what happens in Mason's class and all I can say is that I so admire Mason's teachers. What a job to keep 3-5 year old focused and willing to learn, a job that would be a extreme struggle for me. I truly don't think that they get enough appreciation.

After school we meet Monroe at Boston's for Pizza and then we came home and opened presents (Mason's favorite part). He got his own Camelbak for when he goes Mountian Biking, a fun craft from Madelyn, and new Pop Rifle. All in all I would say it was a great and fun birthday. All I have to say is that I am exhausted, but I would have it any other way for my favorite boy in the whole wide world. Love you my BUD!

1 comment:

laura said...

happy birthday mason!! can't believe you are getting so big!
laura