Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Christmas 2008








I am going to post something that happened about a month and a half ago and I apologize but that is just how my life rolls. While we where in Laramie over Christmas visiting my family we went to Happy Jack and went sledding with my parents and My sister and her Husband. It was lots of fun and the first experience for both my children going sledding. Mason especially loved it. He likes anything that his dad or Grandpa does. He is such a boy and want to be just like the men in his life. Madelyn also tackled the hill and didn't mind it at all. The pink marshmallow suit probably helped with that. Please don't mind me, I look horrible but what can you do.
Christmas was lots of fun. Like I said we spent it in Laramie and had lots of fun hanging out with family. We went swimming at the new rec center in Laramie, went to Denver and enjoyed the Temple, and Hammond's Candy Factory. It was a lot of fun and we made many wonderful memories. Thanks Dad and Mom for the wonderful time.







No comments: