Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Mason

So anyways I am way behind in my blog so I am going to try to catch up. November 15th was Mason's 3rd Birthday and we had a big party. Even Grandpa and Grandma, Aunt Megan and Cousin Soloman drove for the big event. We had a birthday party on Saturday and invited all of his friends. He had a lot of fun but probably the biggest surprise was the gift that Grandpa and Grandma brought. A red big boy bike. He was so excited and still loves riding it. Today I let him bring it into the house because if has be snowy for the last week and he misses riding it.

div style="width:480px; text-align: center;">

2 comments:

laura said...

cute pictures. sounds like a fun birthday. we won't be in laramie for christmas, because my parents aren't there. my sister had a baby on mon. so my mom is there helping. hope you have a good christmas!

D and C said...

Melissa!!! Of course I remember you!! You have such a beautiful family. Its good to be back in contact. Hope you are having a Merry Christmas!

-Deanna-