Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Madelyn's First Birthday







While in Laramie we celebrated Madelyn's First Birthday. It was fun to have alot of her family around. I can not beleive that she has been with us for a year. There has been a lot of up's and down's, but amoung it all we don't know what we would do without her. She truley loves her brother and warming up more and more to her Daddy. Monroe's and her song is "Cleaning this Gun" By Rodney Atkins and when ever Her Dad plays it she will just dance and clap her hands. I think that she know that it is her and her Dad's song. It is so neat for me to see her and her dad get closer.

Madelyn is such a joy and we love her very much.



4 comments:

Jandy Lou said...

She is so pretty!!! I hope all is going well in your family! Did you end up getting your house and moving in? Where are you now? I see tammy once in a while, but not often enough. It is usually in WalMart or KMart!! Hope all is well!!!

The Atkinsons said...

Madelyn is so cute! Time really flies by and I can't believe mine are a year old. It was nice you were able to spend her birthday with your parents too. Cute pictures.

Holly said...

Madelyn is a doll! I see both of you sweet parents in her. I hope life in CO is going well.

darlajean's dream said...

Oh, you have such cute children! I am so lucky to be their grandma!