Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Holiday's

Our hoilday's where wonderful and started in Utah at my sisters house with all of my family including my Grandparents. It was wonderful to see and spend time with everyone. Thanks for a great Thanksgiving.

Thanksgiving dinner (yum)

Mason and Madelyn enjoying a story from thier Great Grandma Hurst.


Coloring activity thanks to Grandma and Grandpa.

While in Utah we enjoyed a stroll around temple square and looked at the beautiful lights. It was pretty cold but we survived and were uplifted by the beauty


Mason at this point was tired, cold and ready to go home, Maddy was still in good spirits.



Me and my sisters Michelle and Megan.

6 comments:

laura said...

you guys looked like you had a good time. can't believe how big your kids are getting!

Holly said...

I love the Temple Square lights, hopefully we can make it there next Christmas with the kids so they can see them! I deffinitley wouldn't want to be the one who put them up or took them down, though!

darlajean's dream said...

I love these photos Melissa!!! You are a great photographer!
Mason & Madelyn are so sweet, I miss those two so much!

nest said...

Hey Mellissa it's good to see how you are doing I love blogging and being able to see what friends and family are up to. Hope all is well this is Kirk and My blog http://kirkandlisafamily.blogspot.com

Katie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katie said...

Cute girls! Your kids are growing fast. Tara