Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Hoilday's (part 2)

, When we got back from Utah we immediately got into the Christmas Spirit. Mason is in a preschool program called Joy School where three other moms with children 3-4 years of age rotate weeks and teach two time a week. Mason enjoys it somewhat if it were no so much sitting and more running around it would be perfect for him. I keep him going for the fact that he needs to learn to sit and listen so he will be ready for school. I also love the Joy School program and the criculum that comes with it. There is hardley any time spent on ABC's or 123's, it just concentrates on the love of learning, manners, and morals. I know that reading and writing will come (it already has started). So after that long intro as part of his Joy School we had a Christmas Program and it was centered around the Nativity. Mason's part was Joesph and he was so cute (sorry you'll have to indulge me I think that he is about the cutest boy out there;-)



Here are is a short video:




We spent Christmas here. We were worried that santa wouldnt be able to find us in Idaho so we left for Monroe's Mom's place the day after. I was sure gald that we decided to stay because Christmas Eve Madelyn threw up and was not feeling well all day. Christmas day was good, we all were well and enjoyed our day playing with our new toys and eating lunch at our friends house. The next day however was miserable for me, the wonderful stomach flu found me. We still drove to Idaho and by the time we got there I was feeling better. All in all it was a fun Christmas and we are so blessed.

1 comment:

darlajean's dream said...

What beautiful babies!!!
Love the photos!