Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Salt Lake City







Last week we spent in SLC. Monroe had meetings and the kids and I had fun on the town. We went to the Aquarium, my sisters Megan's, Ikea, Thanksgiving Point, Temple Square, and of course shopping. The kids held up really well and I think that we all had lots of fun. Two days after we got back Mason asked to go back to the hotel, so he must of had fun. I was a little nervous about going and spending the days with just me and the kids going around SLC but like I said they were so good. Anyways here are some pictures of our week.

4 comments:

UrgentCookie said...

Great pics, Melissa. Sounds like a fun trip. :0)

laura said...

you look like you had so much fun in salt lake. hope to see you soon!

Brooke said...

Looks like the trip was a success. Doesn't it always make you feel good when they don't want to come home....???

berrymom said...

Looks like a fun trip!