Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Messy Girl


My life has all of the sudden become extremely busy. A few other moms and I have started a Preschool for our three year old children and I am helping with the weekly Music Makers Group. We also are looking for our first house to buy. What a stressful experience. It is exciting but sure takes a lot of thought. So here is a short update on the kids.

So Madelyn is starting to eat really well; however, it tend to be extremely messy. I really think that she gets a lot messier than Mason ever did. Everytime that I feed her it takes a bath to get her clean. So here are some pictures of the happy messy little girl.

Here is My hadsome boy Mason.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Buying a home is stressful. I remember vividly when we were looking, and lets just say I don't want to do that anytime soon. I have a new appreciation for renting. Your kids are adorable!!

Unknown said...

Madelyn looks so cute! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week!

Jandy Lou said...

Hey, Missylissa! Cute pictures. Oh, good luck on the house shopping. When Troy and I bought our house, we looked, and looked and LOOKED! Finally we gave up and decided to build. Then our realator showed us the one we are in and we LOVED it. Just when we thought we couldn't look at one more house...it is a stressful time, but it seems to all work out. Good luck! I hope you find something you will LOVE. Home is wherever you make it.