Thursday, July 17, 2008

Welcome to Blogging

Ok! It seems that everybody I know has a blog so I thought that I would try my hand at it. I have been reluctant to start one because of the easy access it leaves to the world to my family; however, I guess I will take my chances. We will see if I can figure out how to get some pictures on but I don't promise anything.
Yahhhhh, I did it!

These are our beautiful children Mason and Madelyn. Pictures courtesy of my friend Jennifer Berry. Mason in 2 1/2 and Madelyn is 6 months. Hopefully I can keep up on our blog with them.




7 comments:

darlajean's dream said...

This looks beautiful Melissa, especially the two cuties!
Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blog world Melissa, its so fun! You know you can make your blog private so that only those people you allow can see your blog. That way your little ones are protected. Either way good to see you!

Michelle Williams said...

I am happy to see you blogging. I think you will really enjoy it!

Laura said...

Melissa-I found your blog off of Jen's blog-and I am so happy that you have one. The pictures of your kids are SO cute, you make such beautiful children. Anyway I MISS Grand Junction, I let myself get depressed about it all last week so I am trying to not think about it, but I miss you all-I'm glad you have a blog so I can at least keep in touch.

A 'n D said...

welcome to blogging!
ok, your kids are just too cute! that baby girl of yours is absolutely darling - i made need to keep her for a weekend sometime! (j/k)...
are you guys going to be in the burley/rupert area at all during august????

Holly said...

Yipee! I'm glad you started a blog. Great pics. Keep them coming!

Brooke said...

LOVE the blog! Welcome to the blogging world!!!! Hunter likes your pics of your kids!!