Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Swimming is so fun!!!!






For the last couple of months I have been taking my children to the Pool every Wednesday which is "Free" Day so all children are free. I have been determined to get Mason more comfortable in the water. After a few sunburns (all which occur ed on me) it finally worked, thanks to my good friend Teddy and her girls and Brooke and her little boy Hunter. After seeing them in the water playing Mason could hardly resist and decided to join them. Now I am wondering if I have started something bad. I can now hardly get Mason out of the water. Which worries me because not more than 200 feet from our house is a pretty good size pond. I will just have to watch him like a hawk. Madelyn is also getting more comfortable with the splashing and noise that seems to constantly happen from the hundreds of other kids in the pool. Here are a few pictures of Mason and his friend Hunter in the pool, and Madelyn catching a few rays.

No comments: