Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here Comes Wildfire!

So since selling my horse and closing that chapter in my life I have taken up a new hobby, and no it is not canning as many people have asked. My sister Megan and her husband has introduced me to Mountian Biking, and living in Fruita one of the best places to Mt. Bike in the nation I have found a new love. I have two good friend that I have gone with weekley now for around a month and love it. The nickname that my friends have given me is Wildfire (from the song) because I used to ride horses.
So anyways I have been riding my good old Diamond Back Bike that my parents bought for me when I was in JR. Highschool and it has worked really well but the money that I sold my horse for I decided to buy a new bike with shocks and better brakes and I really don't know all that I need so I turned to my brother-in-law to help me find a bike. Well he found one within two days of looking and I am way excited to try it out. It is UT and I will get it over Thanksgiving and I can't wait. Here is a picture of my new bike.

2 comments:

theleguis said...

awesome!! Good for you. how is it going?

darlajean's dream said...

This is a really cool bike Melissa! Happy riding!