Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Numbers are in!

So as said in my last post I have been canning up a storm and I just wanted to share the "Fruits of My Labors". So here are the numbers:

Canned Tomatoes-140 Qts.

Green Beans-12 Qts. and 36 Pts.

Pickles- 36 Pts.

Relish-24 1/2 Pts.

Peaches-48 Pts. and 36 Qts.

Beets-12 Pts.

Tomatoe Soup-38 pts.

Spegatti Sauce-48 pts.

Apple Sauce-48 pts. and 24 Qts.

Apple Pie Filling-36 Qts.

Raspberry/Apricot Jam-16 Pts.

Raspberry Peach Freezer Jam-48 Pts.

Strawberry Freezer Jam-16 Pts.

And.....

I am in the Process of doing

Salsa-20 Qts.

I am so glad that the frost has come. I am tired and ready to enjoy the food. I have to thank my Parents, Sister, and Friends for the wonderful help. It is such a big comfort to look out in my garage and see my food storage 90% complete.

5 comments:

Adja said...

WOOO HOOO! What an awesome feeling huh? You'll have to take some pictures. I'm dorkie & take pics of mine. They all look so pretty in the jars. YOu must have spent a fortune on the jars huh? or were you lucky enough to find sales. I figure its a good investment since I'll always reuse them.
So proud of you!
Adja

Heidi said...

WOW! you are amazing! I bet that is the best feeling knowing that you have a huge food storage. Great job. :) Someday I hope to be as good as you. Heidi

darlajean's dream said...

When I get hungry I am coming to your house! :)
I am so proud of you Melissa!!! You are simply AMAZING!!!
Love, Mom

laura said...

wow, you have been busy. sorry i missed you while in laramie!

Jandy Lou said...

You put me to shame, Missylissa!!! I thought I did well this year, but I did just fractions of everything you did!! Great job!!!!!!!!!